Friday, February 10, 2012

Free Clipart: Foodstuff

I decided to make some clipart and share it. Perfect for a food related site or blog, you may use these any way you wish. Use them to decorate your site, create a logo, make a banner, insert them into posts, printed newsletters, restaurant menus, etc.

There are 26 different images, each with dropshadow, png format, each in 2 styles, both transparent and white backgrounds.

If you like these, let me know and I'll make more. If you use them on your site or blog, share a link so I can see.

Shown at 50% of actual size:
Download Foodstuff Clipart
Based on Bon Apetit Font

Download Foodstuff Clipart

Help me feed my family. Purchase a grocery item from my Amazon wishlist or make a cash donation to show your appreciation and support for my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RussoGraffix reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason, especially any comment that seems like it could be spam. Don't advertise your website here. Please don't use keywords as your name.