Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Free PSP Vector: 4-Leaf Clovers (CC-BY)

With St Patrick's Day not too far off, I figured I'd create some 4-leaf clovers for you guys to use.
4-leaf-clover
What you get: The above image on a transparent background in PNG and PSP vector formats.
Released under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY), it is suitable for personal, non-commercial, and commercial use. All you have to do is link back here to give credit.

cc88x31 This work of art is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
Download: 4-Leaf Clover

Help me feed my family. Purchase a grocery item from my Amazon wishlist or make a cash donation to show your appreciation and support for my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'd like to use your image as an avatar for my fantasy football. Not sure how I can link it back to you.

App said...

You have my permission to use one single image as your own personal avatar, without linking back to me.

Post a Comment

RussoGraffix reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason, especially any comment that seems like it could be spam. Don't advertise your website here. Please don't use keywords as your name.