Friday, February 10, 2012

Pretty Swirly Buttons

I was just messing around with some stuff and made some pretty buttons I don't really have a use for at the moment.
You are welcome to use them in your website designs, if you like, provided you adhere to the following rules:
  • You must include a visible link somewhere on your site back to this page to give me credit.
  • You do not sell them.
  • You do not give them away to others.
  • You do not offer them for download.
  • You do not claim you made them.
  • You do not upload them to other sites that will break any of the above rules.
The samples you see here are 50% of the actual size. The buttons are in PNG format with a transparent background, no drop shadow, and no text.
If you would like to use the same font I used, it's Harrington.
Click the sample image to download the zip.
Please do not hotlink my files, link to this page only.
button-sample

Help me feed my family. Purchase a grocery item from my Amazon wishlist or make a cash donation to show your appreciation and support for my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RussoGraffix reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason, especially any comment that seems like it could be spam. Don't advertise your website here. Please don't use keywords as your name.