Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Free Web Set: Tweet Links (CC-BY)

sample
Perfect for designing your own Twitter themed blog or website. Based on my bird set, which you can get here.
What you get:
  • 1 blank banner graphic in PNG format
  • 1 layered PSP banner graphic with editable text
  • 1 follow me graphic in PNG format
  • 1 blank follow me graphic in PNG format
  • 1 layered PSP follow me graphic with editable text
  • 1 blank 125x125 ad graphic in PNG format
  • 1 layered PSP 125x125 ad graphic with editable text
  • 1 large chain link divider in PNG format
  • 1 small chain link divider in PNG format
Font used: Gradl
Released under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY), it is suitable for personal, non-commercial, and commercial use. All you have to do is link back here to give credit.

cc88x31 This work of art is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
Download: Tweet Links

Help me feed my family. Purchase a grocery item from my Amazon wishlist or make a cash donation to show your appreciation and support for my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RussoGraffix reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason, especially any comment that seems like it could be spam. Don't advertise your website here. Please don't use keywords as your name.